New Zealand Immigration Services
New Zealand Work Permits
Work to Residence
A residence category requiring:
- possession of a work visa or permit under one of the Talent Work Policies for at least 2 years, or
- possession of a work visa or permit under the Priority Occupations List (POL) for at least 2 years
- and an offer of on-going employment in New Zealand.
Work Visa and Permit applications are very complex, require careful handling and must meet a high threshold of proof that there are no local workers available to fill the position. We have many corporate clients to whom we provide specialist immigration services to assist them to bring the specialist personnel they require to New Zealand.
Please note that:
- all residence applicants must provide medical certificates and those aged 17 and older, must provide Police certificates. In most categories,
- a high level of English language skills is required,
- you must have sufficient financial resources to support yourself and
- your family for your first two years in New Zealand.