Australian Immigration Work Permits and Visas

Australian Immigration Work Permit and Visa Services Overview

Australia is probably the most attractive destination in the world for skilled workers, businessmen and even holidaymakers and visitors, with over 80,000 Australia working holiday makers a year and over 100,000 Australia skilled worker visas granted annually!

Australia Immigration Australia Work Permit Australia Visa Services

Immigration to Australia as a skilled worker grants instant permanent residence status in Australia, providing you meet the basic requirements under the Australian skilled worker points system. Since the pass mark increased in July 2011, Australia have made numerous changes to their skilled worker migration system - even introducing a Higher age threshold for applicants wishing to emigrate to Australia!

Most applicants who have extensive business knowledge, who do not qualify under any of the skilled categories may like to consider migration under the business categories. This visa is not points tested, however there are basic requirements in which you must be able to meet along with required funds and a solid business background.

There is also an option for Australian Immigration under the Investment visa. Again, you will need to have substantial funds combined with direct investment business knowledge in order to apply.

If you have an employment offer from an Australian employer you may like to consider applying under the Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) or, depending on where your employer is currently trading, you may have strong grounds to apply under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.

If you do not currently qualify for any of the above, but would like to gain some Australian work experience and get a taste of life in Australia, you may like to consider the Australia Working Holiday Maker visa. This visa was designed to encourage young holidaymakers from agreed countries to have an extended holiday in Australia by supplementing their travel funds through incidental employment, and to experience closer contact with a local community.

Maybe you are retired and wish to spend some of your retired years in Australia? If you are over 55 and have the required funds to temporarily settle in Australia for a period of up to 4 years, retirement to Australia may be possible for you.

Immigration, Work Permit and Visa Services